discovering Single Nucleotide Polymorphism from raw set(s) of reads
DescriptionSoftware discoSnp is designed for discovering Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) from raw set(s) of reads obtained with Next Generation Sequencers (NGS). Note that number of input read sets is not constrained, it can be one, two, or more. Note also that no other data as reference genome or annotations are needed. The software is composed by two modules. First module, kissnp2, detects SNPs from read sets. A second module, kissreads, enhance the kissnp2 results by computing per read set and for each found SNP: 1) its mean read coverage 2) the (phred) quality of reads generating the polymorphism.
1479 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.3.0-2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".