an SMTP-proxy that signs and/or verifies emails, using the Mail::DKIM module
DescriptionDKIMproxy is an SMTP-proxy that signs and/or verifies emails, using the Mail::DKIM module. It is designed for Postfix, but should work with any mail server. It comprises two separate proxies, an "outbound" proxy for signing outgoing email, and an "inbound" proxy for verifying signatures of incoming email (administrators can decide if they want to run both, or only one of them). With Postfix, the proxies can operate as either Before-Queue or After-Queue content filters, and they also can be chained with content filter proxies like Amavis, which is the current default configuration of the package.
562 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.4.1-3 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".