Full and incremental backup to DVD
DescriptionDkopp is a program used to copy or back-up disk files to DVD or BD (Blue-ray) media. Full or incremental backups can be done, with full or incremental media verification. A GUI is used to navigate through directories to select or de-select files or directories at any level. Backup jobs can be saved for later re-use. New, deleted, and updated disk files are handled automatically, without re-editing the backup job. An incremental backup updates the same DVD/BD media used for a prior full backup. Files can be restored to the same or another location on disk. Large backup jobs can be done using multiple DVD media.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".