patch maintenance system for Debian source packages
Descriptiondpatch is an easy to use patch system for Debian packages, somewhat similar to the dbs package, but much simpler to use. It lets you store patches and other simple customization templates in debian/patches and otherwise does not require much reorganization of your source tree. To get the patches applied at build time you simply need to include a makefile snippet and then depend on the patch/unpatch target in the build or clean stage of debian/rules - or you can use the dpatch patching script directly. It can easily apply patches only on specific architectures if needed.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".