Qt5/C++ wrapper for ALSA Sequencer (utilities)
DescriptionThis library is a C++ wrapper around the ALSA library sequencer interface, using Qt5 objects, idioms and style. ALSA sequencer provides software support for MIDI technology on Linux. Complementary classes for RMI and WRK file processing are also included. This package provides utilities shipped with the library:
- drumstick-drumgrid: Simple Qt drum sequencer.
- drumstick-dumpmid: Write ALSA MIDI events to STDOUT.
- drumstick-dumprmi: Write MIDI events from a RIFF MIDI file to STDOUT.
- drumstick-dumpsmf: Write MIDI events from a MIDI file to STDOUT.
- drumstick-dumpwrk: Write MIDI events from a Cakewalk WRK file to STDOUT.
- drumstick-guiplayer: Simple Qt MIDI file player.
- drumstick-metronome: Headless MIDI metronome.
- drumstick-playsmf: Headless MIDI file player.
- drumstick-sysinfo: Display information about ALSA MIDI.
- drumstick-vpiano: Virtual Piano Keyboard GUI application.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install drumstick-tools