convert DVI files to PNG graphics
Descriptiondvipng makes PNG graphics from DVI files as obtained from TeX and its relatives. It is intended to produce anti-aliased screen-resolution images as fast as is possible. This makes dvipng suitable for generating large amounts of images on-the-fly. dvipng does not read the postamble, so it can be started before TeX finishes. It can read options interactively through stdin, and all options are usable. One can even change the input file through this interface. dvipng supports PK, VF, PostScript Type1, and TrueType fonts, color specials and simple PostScript inclusion specials.
5891 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.15-1.1+b1 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".