report kernel-detected PCI and ECC RAM errors
DescriptionThis package contains the user-space utilities for use with the EDAC kernel subsystem. EDAC (Error Detection and Correction) is a set of Linux kernel modules for handling hardware-related errors. Currently its major focus is ECC memory error handling. However it also detects and reports PCI bus parity errors. PCI parity errors are supported on all architectures (and are a mandatory part of the PCI specification). Main memory ECC drivers are memory controller specific. At the time of writing, drivers exist for many x86-specific chipsets and CPUs, and some PowerPC, and MIPS systems. This package provides command lines tools
2853 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.18-1+b1 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".