Bookkeeping software for small and medium-size businesses
DescriptionEekBoek is a bookkeeping package for Dutch users; it creates reports such as a balance sheet ("Balans"), a general journal ("Journaal"), a general ledger ("Grootboek") and a VAT report ("BTW-aangifte"). Unlike other accounting software, EekBoek has a command-line interface: The EekBoek Shell (with tab completion). It uses a database as back end: either PostgreSQL (using the eekboek-db-postgresql package) or SQLite. Interoperability is a key feature of EekBoek: editable text dumps of all your data are possible at any time. EekBoek can generate an "XML Auditfile Financieel" (XAF) as used by Dutch tax office. Furthermore, it has a complete Perl API to create your own custom applications. The EekBoek documentation is available in Dutch only. If you'd like to use EekBoek with a PostgreSQL back end (instead of the default SQLite), install the package eekboek-db-postgresql. If you'd like to use the Eekboek GUI, install the suggested package eekboek-gui.
3106 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.03.01-1 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".