Engrampa is an archive manager for the MATE environment. It allows you to:
* Create and modify archives.
* View the content of an archive.
* View a file contained in an archive.
* Extract files from the archive.
Engrampa supports the following formats:
* Tar (.tar) archives, including those compressed with
gzip (.tar.gz, .tgz), bzip (.tar.bz, .tbz), bzip2 (.tar.bz2, .tbz2),
compress (.tar.Z, .taz), lzip (.tar.lz, .tlz), lzop (.tar.lzo, .tzo),
lzma (.tar.lzma) and xz (.tar.xz)
* Zip archives (.zip)
* Jar archives (.jar, .ear, .war)
* 7z archives (.7z)
* iso9660 CD images (.iso)
* Lha archives (.lzh)
* Single files compressed with gzip (.gz), bzip (.bz), bzip2 (.bz2),
compress (.Z), lzip (.lz), lzop (.lzo), lzma (.lzma) and xz (.xz)
Engrampa doesn't perform archive operations by itself, but relies on
standard tools for this.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install engrampa