set of plugins for eog
Descriptioneog-plugins contain a set of plugins for eog, Eye of GNOME. The following plugins are included:
* Exif Display: Displays camera settings and histogram
* Fullscreen Background: Enables changing background in fullscreen mode
* Flickr Uploader: Upload your pictures to Flickr
* Zoom to Fit Image Width: Fit images to the window width
* Export to Folder: Export the current image to a separate directory
* Python Console: Python console for Eye of GNOME
* Map: Display the geolocation of the image on a map
* PicasaWeb Uploader: Upload your pictures to PicasaWeb
* Hide Titlebar: Hides the titlebar of maximized Eye of GNOME windows
* Disable Dark Theme: Disables Eye of GNOME's preference of dark theme variants
* Slideshow Shuffle: Shuffles images in slideshow mode
* Send By Mail: Sends an image attached to a new mail
* Maximize Windows: Maximize new windows
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".