eric is a full featured Python IDE written in PyQt using the QScintilla
editor widget. Some highlights
* Any number of editors with configurable syntax highlighting, code
folding, auto indenting and brace highlighting.
* Integrated Project Management facility to organize your projects. The
project browser shows all source files, all forms and all translations
each on its own tab. The source browser has built in class browsing
* Integrated and full featured debuggers for Python and Ruby.
* Interactive shells for Python and Ruby.
* An explorer window for walking through your directory structure with
built in class browsing capabilities for Python files.
* Variable windows that display local and global variables in the
current scope while debugging a program.
* An integrated interface to the Python Module "unittest".
* An integrated help viewer to display HTML help files. Alternatively
you can choose to use Qt-Assistant to view help files.
* Display of the UI in different languages.
* The capability to start Qt-Designer and Qt-Linguist from within eric5.
* The ability to compile Qt-Designer forms, to produce Qt-Linguist files
and release them from within the IDE.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install eric