Exim MTA (v4) daemon with extended features, including exiscan-acl
DescriptionExim (v4) is a mail transport agent. This package contains the exim4 daemon with extended features. In addition to the features already supported by exim4-daemon-light, exim4-daemon-heavy includes LDAP, sqlite, PostgreSQL and MySQL data lookups, SASL and SPA SMTP authentication, embedded Perl interpreter, and the content scanning extension (formerly known as "exiscan-acl") for integration of virus scanners and spamassassin. The Debian exim4 packages have their own web page, http://wiki.debian.org/PkgExim4. There is also a Debian-specific FAQ list. Information about the way the Debian packages are configured can be found in /usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.gz, which additionally contains information about the way the Debian binary packages are built. The very extensive upstream documentation is shipped in /usr/share/doc/exim4-base/spec.txt.gz. To repeat the debconf-driven configuration process in a standard setup, invoke dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config. There is a Debian-centered mailing list, email@example.com. Please ask Debian-specific questions there, and only write to the upstream exim-users mailing list if you are sure that your question is not Debian-specific. You can find the subscription web page on http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-exim4-users
2147 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.89-2 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".