generic tool for pairwise sequence comparison
DescriptionExonerate allows you to align sequences using a many alignment models, using either exhaustive dynamic programming, or a variety of heuristics. Much of the functionality of the Wise dynamic programming suite was reimplemented in C for better efficiency. Exonerate is an intrinsic component of the building of the Ensembl genome databases, providing similarity scores between RNA and DNA sequences and thus determining splice variants and coding sequences in general. An In-silico PCR Experiment Simulation System (see the ipcress man page) is packaged with exonerate. This package also comes with a selection of utilities for performing simple manipulations quickly on fasta files beyond 2Gb
178 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.4.0-2 (Information last updated about 16 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".