Firebird Server - an RDBMS based on InterBase 6.0 code
DescriptionFirebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used on production systems under a variety of names since 1981. This package contains the server binary as well as its configuration files. The default mode of operation is the so called "superclassic", which is a multi-threaded server -- each connection starts a separate thread and each connection has its own page cache. The two other operation modes -- "classic" (separate process/cache for each connection; started from the internet super-server inetd or xinetd) and "super" (single-threaded server process with shared cache between connections) are also available via configuration options.
5146 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 184.108.40.206100.ds4-3 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".