convert between Mac and UNIX font formats
DescriptionFondu is a set of programs to convert between Mac font formats and PFB, TTF, OTF and BDF files on UNIX. Fondu will read a series of mac files, check their resource forks and extract all font related items into separate files. The input files may be either macbinary files (.bin), binhex files (.hqx), bare mac resource forks or data fork resource files (.dfont, used by Mac OS/X). A bare resource fork may be generated easily be copying a file with a resource fork onto a floppy (or zip) with a DOS format. The mac will create an (invisible on the mac) folder called resource.frk in which the resource fork will reside as a bare file.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".