"AR PL UMing" Chinese Unicode TrueType font collection Mingti style
Description"AR PL UMing" is a high-quality Chinese Unicode TrueType font collection (uming.ttc) derieved from the original "AR PL Mingti2L Big5" and "AR PL SungtiL GB" fonts generously provided by Arphic Technology to the Free Software community under the "Arphic Public License". It has been extended from the original "AR PL Mingti2L Big5" and "AR PL SungtiL GB" fonts with additional glyphs now covering ISO8859-1,2,3,4,9,10,13,14,15, BIG5, GB2312-80 and HKSCS-2004. It also includes Bopomofo Extensions for Hakka and Minnan according to the Unicode 5.0 standard and their MBE variants. Support for CNS 11643, GBK, GB 18030, Japanese and Korean is under heavy development. Users who need more Han glyphs than provided by GB2312 and Big5 or who need support for Chinese minority languages may want to install this font package. This font also includes Firefly's bitmap characters for better rendering in small fontsizes (Big5 and GB2312 only). This font is an alternative to the fonts-arphic-bsmi00lp and fonts-arphic-gbsn00lp font packages. Original author: Arphic Technology Co., Ltd.
20780 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.20080216.2-10 (Information last updated about 24 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".