Fonts suitable for education and institutional use
DescriptionThese fonts include hand writing simulation typographies, ancient Greek and Roman typographies, the institutional fonts for use by the regional government of Extremadura and some other elegant fonts. This is the list of the included fonts:
* Abecedario: Small children handwritten simulation
* Elegante: Elegant handwritten simulation font
* BABEL Unicode: specifically designed to type Latin, Ancient greek,
Hebrew, Sanskrit, Runic, Ogham and Old English
* Alfa-Beta: Ancient Greek typography
* Emerita Latina: Roman typography
* API PHONÉTIQUE: Designed to phonetically transcript French texts
* IPA PHONETICS: Designed to phonetically transcript English texts
* Ellenike: Classical Greek encoding
* Jara: Institutional font used by the regional government of Extremadura
* Quercus: Institutional font used by the regional government of ExtremaduraThese fonts have been developed, donated and GPL licensed by Juan José Marcos for their use in the gnuLinEx project.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".