"No Tofu" monospaced font family with large Unicode coverage
DescriptionNoto is a collection of font families, each visually harmonized across scripts. This package contains Noto Mono font family, formerly known as Droid Mono. Beware that Noto Mono has a much smaller repertoire than Noto Sans or Noto Serif. The name "Noto" is short for "No Tofu", describing the aim of covering all living Unicode scripts. Tofu (豆腐) is Japanese jargon for unicode replacement character "�" (U+FFFD) often displayed as replacement for unassigned or unknown characters.
14081 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20200323-1 (Information last updated 14 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".