font family for Latin-1 and Greek (polytonic support)
DescriptionThe Galatia SIL Greek Unicode Fonts are a new version of the SIL Galatia font released by SIL in 1997. The Latin-1 codepage ("A-Z", "a-z" plus some punctuation, etc.) is included in the font. This is to assist with viewing Latin or Roman text. The Macintosh character set for US Roman and the 850 WE/Latin-1 encodings are also included. Polytonic Greek is supported but Coptic is not. There is no automatic formation of the final sigma.
6842 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.1-5 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".