Burmese Unicode TrueType font with OpenType and Graphite support
DescriptionPadauk is a pan Myanmar Unicode font designed to support all the languages that use the Myanmar script. It supports all the characters in the Myanmar blocks for Unicode 6.0 and has OpenType and Graphite tables in it. There is specific language styling support for: kht, ksw, kyu There is feature support in Graphite for the following features: kdot, fdot, lldt, wtri, ulon, utal, dotc, hsln (value: 0-2), nnya, vtta The GDL source code for the description and the corresponding documentation is available on the website or in the source package (simply type "apt-get source" to download it). In addition OpenType tables have been added. The features of the font are complete coverage of Myanmar script (excluding unused characters U+1050..U+1059), Graphite smarts including line breaking rules, OpenType tables for use on Windows. Four fonts from this typeface family are included in this release:
10469 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.000-1 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".