Japanese TrueType font set, Takao Mincho Fonts
DescriptionTakao Fonts are Japanese gothic and mincho scalable fonts. They are suitable for both display and printing. This package provides them in TrueType format. Takao Fonts are based on IPA Fonts and IPAex Fonts. Takao's purpose is to make it possible to maintain and release the fonts by the community with changing their names. This package includes Takao Mincho, Takao P Mincho and Takao Ex Mincho.
9864 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 00303.01-2 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".