Sans-serif style CJK font derived from Droid
DescriptionWenQuanYi Micro Hei font family is a sans-serif style (also known as Hei, Gothic or Dotum among the Chinese/Japanese/Korean users) high quality CJK outline font. It was derived from "Droid Sans Fallback", "Droid Sans" and "Droid Sans Mono" released by Google Corp. This font package contains two faces, "Micro Hei" and "Micro Hei Mono", in form of a TrueType Collection (ttc) file. All the unified CJK Han glyphs, i.e. GBK Hanzi, in the range of U+4E00-U+9FC3 defined in Unicode Standard 5.1 are covered, with additional support to many other international languages such as Latin, Extended Latin, Hanguls and Kanas. The font file is extremely compact (~5M) compared with most known CJK fonts. As a result, it can be used for hand-held devices or embedded systems, or used on PC with a significantly small memory footprint. Because both font faces carry hinting and kerning instructions for Latin glyphs, they are excellent choices for desktop fonts.
29911 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.0-beta-3 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".