"WenQuanYi Zen Hei" A Hei-Ti Style (sans-serif) Chinese font
DescriptionWenQuanYi Zen Hei is a Hei-Ti style (sans-serif type) Chinese font. It was designed for general purpose text formatting and on-screen display of Chinese characters among many other languages. The embolden strokes of the font glyphs produces enhanced screen contrast, making it easier to read and recognize. The embedded bitmap glyphs further enhance on-screen performance, and can be enabled with the provided configuration files. WenQuanYi Zen Hei provides a fairly complete coverage of Chinese Hanzi glyphs, including both simplified and traditional forms. The total glyph number in this font is over 35,000, including over 21,000 Chinese Hanzi. This font provides full coverage of GBK (CP936) charset, CJK Unified Ideographs, as well as the code-points needed for zh_CN, zh_SG, zh_TW, zh_HK, zh_MO, ja (Japanese) and ko (Korean) locales for fontconfig. Starting from version 0.8, this font package provides two font families, i.e. the proportional "WenQuanYi Zen Hei", and the monospaced typeface named "WenQuanYi Zen Hei Mono".
17908 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.9.45-7 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".