viewer for (f)MRI and DTI data
DescriptionThis package provides a viewer for 3d and 4d MRI data as well as DTI images. FSLView is able to display ANALYZE and NIFTI files. The viewer supports multiple 2d viewing modes (orthogonal, lightbox or single slices), but also 3d volume rendering. Additionally FSLView is able to visualize timeseries and can overlay metrical and stereotaxic atlas data. FSLView is part of FSL.
4698 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.0.1-6 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".