fswatch is a file change monitor that receives notifications when the contents
of the specified files or directories are modified. fswatch implements the
following kinds of monitors:
* A monitor based on the File System Events API of Apple OS X.
* A monitor based on kqueue, an event notification interface introduced in
FreeBSD 4.1 and supported on most *BSD systems (including OS X).
* A monitor based on inotify, a Linux kernel subsystem that reports file
system changes to applications.
* A monitor based on File Events Notification, a Solaris/Illumos kernel API
that reports file events.
* A monitor which periodically stats the file system, saves file modification
times in memory and manually calculates file system changes, which can work
on any operating system where stat (2) can be used.
fswatch should build and work correctly on any system shipping either of the
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install fswatch