Old version of the F(?) Virtual Window Manager
DescriptionThis package contains the old version of the FVWM windows manager. It is no longer supported upstream, having been replaced by FVWM 2, and so no non-Debian-related bugs will be fixed unless someone else provides a patch. You probably only want to use this package instead of the fvwm package if you know what you are doing or have very specific requirements. FVWM is a fairly small window manager which provides a three-dimensional appearance and a virtual desktop, complete with colour icons. You will need to install the fvwm-common package if you want the xpmroot command and some icons, along with manual pages for the modules.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".