gadmin-rsync is an easy to use GTK+ frontend for the rsync server.
- Multiple backup sets that can be scheduled to run at specific times via
- Each of these backup sets can contain multiple remote or local data
- Backup sets that are started via cron schedules will generate log files
for each of the data backups in the backup sets.
- The backup logfiles will have the same names as the individual backup sets.
- Individual backup sets can be run manually and the progress can be viewed
in the progress tab.
- Remote backups are fully automatic, differential and encrypted.
- Keys are created for each host, uploaded and then installed on the remote
hosts using a combination of ssh-keygen/scp and ssh.
- Makes remote synchronizations scheduleable.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install gadmin-rsync