abstract vertical shooter with music elements
DescriptionThe game is basically a vertical shooter with music elements. The enemies, in fact, are kind of musical. Linley has added a simple background tune, that gets mixed with the diffetent notes played when enemies shoot. Part of what stands out about Garden of Coloured Lights are its graphics, that even though are kept quite simple, are also carefully taken care of. Every ship still has moving parts and mechanisms that open and close, and every level is different, even though all of them share a common theme. Your ship comes equipped with 3 options, each with its own unique weapon. There are a few pre-designed schemes to play with, or you can create your own combination of weapons. Garden of Coloured Lights was Linley Henzel's entry for the SHMUP-DEV Competition 2k7 Round 2.
60764 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0.9-1 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".