brain teaser game and trainer to have fun and to keep your brain trained
Descriptiongbrainy is a platform to train memory, arithmetical and logical capabilities with many sorts of different exercises of different difficulty levels. It should have something for all ages and purposes: kids whose parents want them to develop their capabilities, adults that want to keep their mind in form or just try it out for fun, older people that might need to do some memory exercises, etc. It provides the following types of games:
* Logic Puzzles: games designed to challenge your reasoning and
* Mental Calculation: games based on arithmetical operations designed
to prove your mental calculation skills.
* Memory Trainers: games designed to challenge your short term
* Verbal Analogies: games that challenge your verbal aptitude.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".