Shows a console session in several terminals
DescriptionThe gems system is a client/server application that allows one to show a single console session in different computers or terminals in real time. It can also be used to transmit any other kind of data to more than one computer at the same time, via a network connection. It was designed as an educational tool for teachers that have to show in a computer lab how to do certain things with the console. Using the gems system, each student can observe in his/her own terminal everything the teacher does.
659 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1.1-2+b2 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".