gapped protein motifs from unaligned sequences
DescriptionGLAM2 is a software package for finding motifs in sequences, typically amino-acid or nucleotide sequences. A motif is a re-occurring sequence pattern: typical examples are the TATA box and the CAAX prenylation motif. The main innovation of GLAM2 is that it allows insertions and deletions in motifs. This package includes programs for discovering motifs shared by a set of sequences and finding matches to these motifs in a sequence database, as well as utilities for converting glam2 motifs to standard alignment formats, masking glam2 motifs out of sequences so that weaker motifs can be found, and removing highly similar members of a set of sequences. The package includes these programs:
348 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1064-3+b1 (Information last updated about 15 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".