Smart interactive log explorer using Qt
Descriptionglogg is a multi-platform GUI application to browse and search through long or complex log files. It is designed with programmers and system administrators in mind and can be seen as a graphical, interactive combination of grep and less. Main features include:
* Accept egrep regular expression to search or filter the log.
* Interactively display results of the search in a second, filtered window.
* Colorize the log and the search results.
* Read the file directly from disk, without loading it into memory.
* Happily handle big (>4 GiB) files.
* Read UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 encoded files.
* Follow a log in real-time as it is written to disk.
* Allow one to insert marks in the logs to interesting lines.
* Support less/vim like keyboard commands to move around the file.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".