multiformat media player
DescriptionGmerlin is a multiformat media player with tree-like virtual directory structure, where you can save your files, webstreams or whatever. It handles even large media collections gracefully. Hardware devices appear also in the tree so you can open Audio-CDs, (S)VCDs, DVDs and DVB-broadcasts. The applications include
o The GUI player: A multiformat media player with tree-like virtual
directory structure, where you can save your files, webstreams or
whatever. Gmerlin handles even large media collections gracefully.
Hardware devices appear also in the tree so you can open Audio-CDs,
(S)VCDs, DVDs and DVB-broadcasts.
o Gmerlin transcoder: Feature rich transcoder, which supports audio,
video, subtitles and chapters.
o Gmerlin alsamixer: An Alsa mixer with support for multiple cards and
detachable mixer controls.
o Gmerlin visualizer: Run visualization plugins from your soundcard
o Plugin configurator: Configure gmerlin plugins for programs which can't
do this themselves.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".