integrated development environment for C and Ada
DescriptionGNAT Programming Studio is a complete integrated development environment that gives access to a wide range of tools and integrates them smoothly. GPS gives access to built-in file editing; HTML based help system; complete compile/build/run cycle; intelligent source navigation; project management; general graph technology giving access to many different browsers such as source dependency, project dependency, call graphs, etc.; fully integrated visual debugger, based on the GVD technology, and enhanced for inclusion in GPS; generic version control system, providing access to CVS, ClearCase, and possibly others in the future; many other tools such as a visual comparison, automatic generation of files, source reformatting. GPS is fully customizable, providing several levels of customizations: a first level, available through the preferences dialog; a second level, which allows you to customize your menu items, tool bar and key bindings; a third level, which allows you to automate processing through scripts; and a fourth level, which allows any kind of very specific or tight integration, due to the open nature of GPS, and to its architecture. GPS also integrates with existing editors such as Emacs and Vi. This package also provides related command line tools:
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload now
157 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 6.1.1-1 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".