ALSA sound mixer for GNOME
DescriptionA "volume control" application. You can use it to adjust the volume of different sound sources of your sound card. It has a nice graphical user interface and a lot of features:
- access to all of your computers sound cards and audio sources
- possibility to give them custom names
- only display the mixer controls you need
- access to all the extra features some sound cards offer, like
3d enhancement, microphone gain boost...
- and moreThis application uses the ALSA sound API, you cannot use it if you use the (older) OSS drivers for your sound card(s). In return, it gives you access to all the functionality ALSA provides with the "alsamixer" program, found in the "alsa-utils" package.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install gnome-alsamixer