Graphical Network Simulator
DescriptionGNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows simulation of complex networks and to launch simulations on them. It is an excellent complementary tool to real labs for administrators of Cisco networks or people wanting to pass their CCNA, CCNP, CCIP or CCIE certifications. It can also be used to experiment with features of Cisco IOS or to check configurations that need to be deployed later on real routers. You may configure devices ranging from Cisco routers, Cisco PIX firewalls, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco IDS to JunOS routers using Qemu or Pemu. GNS3 uses dynamips as an emulation back end, an IOS emulator which allows users to run IOS binary images from Cisco Systems. Cisco IOS, PIX, ASA or JunOS software images are not included.
128141 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.8.7-2 (Information last updated 34 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".