medical practice management - server
DescriptionThis is the GNUmed Electronic Medical Record. Its purpose is to enable doctors to keep a medically sound record on their patients' health. It does not currently provide functionality for billing and stock keeping. Clinical features are well-tested by real doctors in the field. While the GNUmed team has taken the utmost care to make sure the medical records are safe at all times you still need to make sure you are taking appropriate steps to backup the medical data to a safe place at appropriate intervals. Do not forget to test your recovery procedures, too ! Protect your data! GNUmed itself comes without any warranty whatsoever. You have been warned. This package contains the PostgreSQL server part. Note: The package does currently _NOT_ build the GNUmed database but just installs the needed SQL files. Please see README.Debian.
685 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 21.11-1 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".