Gnumeric is a spreadsheet application that interoperates well
with other spreadsheets. It comes with plugins that enable it to deal with
commonly used spreadsheet file formats.
The following formats can be imported and exported:
- Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP (.xls);
- Microsoft Excel 95 (.xls);
- OASIS XML, OpenOffice.org XML, StarOffice (.sxc);
- Comma/Character Separated Values (.csv);
- Data Interchange Format (.dif);
- Applix version 4 (.as).
Additionally, the following formats can be imported:
- GNU Oleo (.oleo);
- Linear and integer program expression format (.mps);
- Lotus 1-2-3 (.wks, .wk1);
- MS MultiPlan SYLK (.sylk);
- WordPerfect family "Plan Perfect" (.pln);
- Quattro Pro (tm);
- XSpread or SC;
- XBase (.dbf).
Gnumeric can export to LaTeX 2e (.tex), TROFF (.me) and HTML as well.
Gnumeric should be easy to use, in particular for users familiar with
Gnumeric is a GNOME application. GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment)
is a user-friendly set of applications and desktop tools to be used in
conjunction with a window manager for the X Window System.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install gnumeric