spreadsheet application for GNOME - main program
DescriptionGnumeric is a spreadsheet application that interoperates well with other spreadsheets. It comes with plugins that enable it to deal with commonly used spreadsheet file formats. The following formats can be imported and exported:
- Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP (.xls);
- Microsoft Excel 95 (.xls);
- OASIS XML, OpenOffice.org XML, StarOffice (.sxc);
- Comma/Character Separated Values (.csv);
- Data Interchange Format (.dif);
- Applix version 4 (.as).Additionally, the following formats can be imported:
- GNU Oleo (.oleo);
- Linear and integer program expression format (.mps);
- Lotus 1-2-3 (.wks, .wk1);
- MS MultiPlan SYLK (.sylk);
- WordPerfect family "Plan Perfect" (.pln);
- Quattro Pro (tm);
- XSpread or SC;
- XBase (.dbf).Gnumeric can export to LaTeX 2e (.tex), TROFF (.me) and HTML as well. Gnumeric should be easy to use, in particular for users familiar with Excel. Gnumeric is a GNOME application. GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) is a user-friendly set of applications and desktop tools to be used in conjunction with a window manager for the X Window System.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".