GNU Paint - a small, easy to use paint program for GNOME
DescriptionThis is gpaint (GNU Paint), a small-scale painting program for GNOME, the GNU Desktop Environment. gpaint does not attempt to compete with GIMP, it is just a simple drawing package based on xpaint, along the lines of 'Paintbrush' from a popular non-free operating system. Currently gpaint has the following features:
* Drawing tools such as ovals, freehand, polygon and text, with
fill or shadow for polygons and closed freehand shapes.
* Cut and paste by selecting irregular regions or polygons.
* Preliminary print support using gnome-print.
* Modern, ease-to-use user interface with tool and color palettes.
* Multiple-image editing in a single instance of the program.
* All the image processing features present in xpaint.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install gpaint