theme engines for GTK+ 2.x
DescriptionThis package contains the "engines" that hide behind the themes for GTK+ and GNOME applications. They redefine the way GTK+ widgets are drawn. The package includes the following engines:
* Clearlooks, the default GNOME theme, based on Bluecurve;
* Crux, formerly known as the Eazel engine;
* High contrast, which is used by some accessibility themes;
* Industrial, the famous engine from Novell (formerly Ximian);
* LighthouseBlue, another engine based on Bluecurve;
* Metal, which gives a metallic look;
* Mist, a flat and high performance engine;
* Redmond95, which provides a look similar to that of Windows;
* ThinIce.A few sample themes using these engines are also included.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".