Tools to help Debian developers build Haskell packages
DescriptionThis package provides a collection of scripts to help build Haskell packages for Debian. Unlike haskell-utils, this package is not expected to be installed on the machines of end users. This package is designed to support Cabalized Haskell libraries. It is designed to build a library for each supported Debian compiler or interpreter, generate appropriate postinst/prerm files for each one, generate appropriate substvars entries for each one, and install the package in the Debian temporary area as part of the build process. This package is actually an empty package and is only useful for its dependency on hscolour.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".