Event Record for Monte Carlo Generators - user manual
DescriptionThe HepMC package is an object oriented event record written in C++ for High Energy Physics Monte Carlo Generators. Many extensions from HEPEVT, the Fortran HEP standard, are supported: the number of entries is unlimited, spin density matrices can be stored with each vertex, flow patterns (such as color) can be stored and traced, integers representing random number generator states can be stored, and an arbitrary number of event weights can be included. Particles and vertices are kept separate in a graph structure, physically similar to a physics event. The added information supports the modularisation of event generators. Event information is accessed by means of iterators supplied with the package. This package provides HepMC2 User Manual.
613 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.06.09-3 (Information last updated 4 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".