DescriptionHnb is an ncurses program to organize many kinds of data in one place, for example addresses, todo lists, ideas, book reviews or to store snippets of brainstorming, to make a structured packing list or just to take random notes. It can export ascii, html and xml, supports todo checkboxes, checkbox trees with percentages, priorities, preferences, searching and more. Hnb is orphaned upstream. Though the current Debian maintainer tries to keep hnb in a usable and releasable state he does not plan to add many new features. If you are interested in hnb and want to become its new upstream maintainer please contact the original author and the Debian maintainer. Hnb does currently not support UTF-8.
882 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.9.18+ds1-1 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".