ICC color profiles for use with color profile aware software
DescriptionColor management allows controlled conversion between color representation of input and output devices and color spaces. ICC profiles are an important part of color management. They are data files that represent mappings between the input or output color space of a particular device and the device-agnostic profile connection space (PCS) in accordance with the standards set by the International Color Consortium (ICC). This package contains a number of high quality ICC color profiles for use with color profile aware software such as Scribus, Gimp, CinePaint, Krita, or Digikam. In general this package is useful if the software using it was built against a color management support library such as liblcms1 or liblcms2-2. In some software such as Scribus you have to explicitly enable color managemenent in the preferences to be able to use these profiles. The sampleicc-tools package contains tools that can be used to manipulate and query the icc profiles in Debian. The color profiles in this package are available under free software licenses. Additional profiles under non-free licenses are available in the icc-profiles package.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".