Unobtrusive, automatic, and learning audacious playlist manager
DescriptionIMMS is an intelligent playlist plug-in that tracks your listening patterns and dynamically adapts to your taste. Major features include:
- Rating and playlist adjustment are done completely transparently to
the user. IMMS is super easy to use!
- Though IMMS will mostly play "good" songs, occasionally less popular
ones are given a chance to earn your favor.
- IMMS does a better job of shuffling than player
It is able to recognize different versions of the same song (eg. remixes)
and not play them too often.
- IMMS uses smart file identification that allows files to keep their
ratings even if they are moved and/or their tags change.
This package contains audacious plugin
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".