Postscript utilities for two-up printing, bbox, etc
DescriptionA set of utilities for manipulating DSC compliant postscript. The following programs are included: impose: A preprocessor to pstops for creating 2-up printouts. It tries to remove white space from the printout by probing the original postscript for the printed area's bounding box. This makes the output more esthetic than a simplistic layout of non-cropped original pages. bboxx: Extracts the bounding boxes of a postscript file, with the option of entering the bounding box into the file. This program uses the ghostscript bbox device. fixtd: Sets options in a Postscript file asking the printer to turn on tumbling or duplex printing. psbl: Rearranges pages in a file to create booklets.
72 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2-12 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".