Imview is an application which
* Displays a large number of image formats.
* Displays 2D or 3D (as slices) images with a very good zoom and pan
* Works with multi-spectral, time series or multi-page documents (e.g.:
Satellite images, TIFF stacks, animated GIFs and heterogeneous
* Displays all pixel types (1-bit to 64-bit data, integer or floating
* Arbitrary 1-D profile of 2-D images (or of 2-D slices of 3-D images) can
* Has support for arbitrary colourmaps for all pixel types (i.e.: false
* Has standard image manipulation facilities (brightness/contrast, gamma,
zoom, crop, rotation, etc).
* Can be controlled remotely via sockets and text commands (for easy
integration into various image analysis systems).
* Images can be uploaded into Imview via sockets or shared memory.
* And much more!
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install imview