IMAP and MailDir mailbox synchronizer
Descriptionmbsync/isync is a command line application which synchronizes mailboxes; currently Maildir and IMAP4 mailboxes are supported. New messages, message deletions and flag changes can be propagated both ways. isync is suitable for use in IMAP-disconnected mode. The main application was much improved in version 1.0. Those improvements lead to interface changes and the application being renamed to mbsync. The application isync is now only a wrapper to keep compatibility with earlier versions. Features:
* Fine-grained selection of synchronization operations to perform
* Synchronizes single mailboxes or entire mailbox collections
* Partial mirrors possible: keep only the latest messages locally
* Trash functionality: backup messages before removing themIMAP features:
* Security: supports TLS/SSL via imaps: (port 993) and STARTTLS; CRAM-MD5
* Supports NAMESPACE for simplified configuration
* Pipelining for maximum speed (currently only partially implemented)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".