intelligent Teaching And Learning with Computers - management console
DescriptioniTALC makes it possible to access and guide the activities of students from the computer of the teacher. For example, with the help of iTALC a teacher can view the contents of students' screens and see if any of them need help. If so, the teacher can access the student's desktop and provide support; the student can watch the teacher's actions and learn from them. Alternatively the teacher can switch into "demo-mode", where all the students' screens show the contents of the teacher's screen. Furthermore, actions like locking students' screens, killing games, powering clients on or off, and much more can all be performed via iTALC. This package contains the management console for iTALC, which helps to configure and manage iTALC installations.
159440 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:3.0.3+dfsg1-3 (Information last updated about 18 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".