routes and manipulates audio from/to multiple sources
DescriptionjackEQ is a tool for routing and manipulating audio from/to multiple input/output sources. It runs in the JACK Audio Connection Kit, and uses LADSPA for its backend DSP work, specifically the DJ EQ swh plugin created by Steve Harris, one of jackEQ's main authors. jackEQ is intended to provide an accessible method for tweaking the treble, mid and bass of any JACK aware applications output. Designed specifically for live performance, it is modelled on various DJ mixing consoles which the main author has used. jackEQ wll allow sound as rich and powerful as Jackie O, as street smart as Jackie Brown. jackEQ may be the first female entity in JACKs realm. Is jackEQ more than you can handle?
94435 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.5.9-2+b2 (Information last updated about 24 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".